The Student Room Group

Official Psychology applicants thread 2021

Scroll to see replies

ive applied for psych at york (offer received), lancaster (offer received), newcastle (offer received), and bath (waiting)...and exeter for clinical psych (interview invite)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by caitlanjiy
hi! i’m a bit late to this thread but i’ve applied to psychology at cambridge (invitarse to an interview), bath (no offer :frown:), york (offer received), lancaster (offer received), and newcastle (offer received)

im also studying the IB with predicted 40/41 points with 776 at higher

applied to four the same! good luck
Original post by caitlanjiy
hi! i’m a bit late to this thread but i’ve applied to psychology at cambridge (invitarse to an interview), bath (no offer :frown:), york (offer received), lancaster (offer received), and newcastle (offer received)

im also studying the IB with predicted 40/41 points with 776 at higher

that's so exciting congratulations! which cambridge college did you apply to?
Original post by katiegrdn
ive applied for psych at york (offer received), lancaster (offer received), newcastle (offer received), and bath (waiting)...and exeter for clinical psych (interview invite)

That’s amazing!!!! Congratulations on your offers :smile:
If you don’t mind me asking , how long ago did you apply for your unis ??? Thank you :smile:
Reply 144
Hi everyone!

I am applying to Bath, York, Exeter, Warwick and Chichester for 3 year psych except Bath where I'm hoping to do a 4 year placement course!! I applied last Thursday and so far only have an offer from Chichester :smile: everyone waiting for an offer from bath, at psych open days I've been to they said they send out most offers after the application deadline, so we could be waiting till February :frown:
Original post by madsbb
Hi everyone!

I am applying to Bath, York, Exeter, Warwick and Chichester for 3 year psych except Bath where I'm hoping to do a 4 year placement course!! I applied last Thursday and so far only have an offer from Chichester :smile: everyone waiting for an offer from bath, at psych open days I've been to they said they send out most offers after the application deadline, so we could be waiting till February :frown:

hi! i also applied to bath and warwick and the wait for bath is killing me...
Just got an offer from Bristol!! The wait was horrid though!
Original post by waterfruit
Just got an offer from Bristol!! The wait was horrid though!

when did youapply?
I've officially had my interview offer for Cambridge! Has anyone had psychology + placement from Bath yet?
Original post by eloisevincente
I've officially had my interview offer for Cambridge! Has anyone had psychology + placement from Bath yet?

My friend has, took about 2 months x
Has anyone applied for the Psychology and Innovation masters at Bristol? It’s the course of my dreams but I’ve been on hold since October! Anyone else had a similar experience? X
Original post by chileanyways
That’s amazing!!!! Congratulations on your offers :smile:
If you don’t mind me asking , how long ago did you apply for your unis ??? Thank you :smile:

sorry i only just saw this! sent off at the end of october x
Hi everyone!

Im waiting to hear back from Exeter for their applied clinical psych course- to people who have heard back , how long was the wait?
Original post by eloisevincente

Ah same! What college?

I've had an offer from Bath for Psych&Placement
Original post by sjbelkin
Ah same! What college?

I've had an offer from Bath for Psych&Placement

Downing college! Which one are you interviewing for?
what were your conditions for St Andrews if you don’t mind? I’m applying to the same :smile:
what were your conditions for St Andrews if you don’t mind? I’m applying to the same :smile:
Original post by Manooka

Are you applying to study Psychology at University in 2021?
Then this is the place for you!
:danceboy:

Post below with details about your...

Course:
Universities you're applying to:

Share as much detail as you’d like and connect with other students!

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here as well as subject applicant threads here >>

Original post by ivanhuang65
I am applying to:

Cambridge - BA Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
UCL - BSc Psychology
Edinburgh - BSc Psychology
Manchester - BSc Psychology
St Andrews - BSc Psychology

Just got my conditional offer from St Andrews! Hoping for more offers soon.

That’s great! Can I ask what your conditions from St Andrews were? :smile:
Anyone else applied to study Psychology and Linguistics? I've received two offers so far but nothing from my 1st choice which is UCL :frown: apparently they don't give out offers until January though...
Original post by rosie_gd
Anyone else applied to study Psychology and Linguistics? I've received two offers so far but nothing from my 1st choice which is UCL :frown: apparently they don't give out offers until January though...

same :frown:( i’m psych and linguistics too, heard back from everywhere except ucl

Quick Reply

Latest