Saamkhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey im international student i have applied for post graduate master course in September session so point is this is that universities are opening for classes or this session is going to be online ?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Saamkhan)
hey im international student i have applied for post graduate master course in September session so point is this is that universities are opening for classes or this session is going to be online ?
You need to check the uni website for each course you apply to as each uni has their own plans. That will give you the latest information.
Some unis are going fully online and offering international students the opportunity to stay in their own country, whilst others are just lectures online with tutorials and seminars still going ahead. Universities are very much at the mercy of what happens with cv19 like the rest of the country.

Up to you to decide whether you wish to go this year or wait till next when I presume there will be a vaccine. The numbers of international and home students for this years seems to have help up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads