Urgent help needed! Crab grave

Watch this thread
maisiem448
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
When I was younger, I used to pick up dead crabs off the beach when they washed up and bury them in a Hello Kitty Puzzle Ball box under my bed. I buried them alongside various items I found while on walks, such as wool stuck in a bush and a stick. I now have to clean under my bed as my room is getting redecorated. I don't really want to tell my parents about my secret crab grave, as they wouldn't want me keeping dead crabs in my room. What should I do with my crabs?
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
you could bury them in the garden we did that for our fish when they died
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maisiem448)
When I was younger, I used to pick up dead crabs off the beach when they washed up and bury them in a Hello Kitty Puzzle Ball box under my bed. I buried them alongside various items I found while on walks, such as wool stuck in a bush and a stick. I now have to clean under my bed as my room is getting redecorated. I don't really want to tell my parents about my secret crab grave, as they wouldn't want me keeping dead crabs in my room. What should I do with my crabs?
I think right now take that box and hide it and if someone sees just say its rubbish. Hide it in a good place till your room is done. Once everything is back to normal take it back to your room. I do suggest you find a good place tho especially if you are not always home.
maisiem448
Rep:
(Original post by 000_0000)
you could bury them in the garden we did that for our fish when they died
This was my first thought, but I don't want my parents to see and I think they'd notice a big hole in the garden full of crabs
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This was my first thought, but I don't want my parents to see and I think they'd notice a big hole in the garden full of crabs
what about when they working or gone out shopping
maisiem448
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think right now take that box and hide it and if someone sees just say its rubbish. Hide it in a good place till your room is done. Once everything is back to normal take it back to your room. I do suggest you find a good place tho especially if you are not always home.
what about when they working or gone out shopping
Yeah, but it would take a while for the grass to grow back
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
is there no part thats just soil
if not then just put a plant pot on top of it
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
you can always bin them?
maisiem448
Rep:
This is a good idea, but I'm stuck on where to put it when they actually decorate my room. For now I've hidden it in my summer/winter clothes drawer, which won't be in use until summer. But I can't think of what to do when my drawers are emptied. Any suggestions?

you can always bin them?
Dude, they're my crabs. I know I didn't have them until they were already dead, but I love them nontheless
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This is a good idea, but I'm stuck on where to put it when they actually decorate my room. For now I've hidden it in my summer/winter clothes drawer, which won't be in use until summer. But I can't think of what to do when my drawers are emptied. Any suggestions?
maybe hide it in another room for now where no one will look like under a sofa or something
username5401572
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Dude, they're my crabs. I know I didn't have them until they were already dead, but I love them nontheless
You could out them in a bag or something like backpack or something that you do not use and just throw random papers in the bag or something like that, I am not so sure where you can hide it. Maybe somewhere nobody goes in your house like a room or behind a cupboard.
maisiem448
Rep:
maybe hide it in another room for now where no one will look like under a sofa or something
This is a good idea. I'll have to wait until my parents are out and I will move them under the sofa in my dad's office as noone goes there ever. Thank you so much for saving my crabs
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This is a good idea. I'll have to wait until my parents are out and I will move them under the sofa in my dad's office as noone goes there ever. Thank you so much for saving my crabs
glad i could help
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This thread is so wholesome :lol:

Glad you found a way to keep your crabs :hugs:
maisiem448
Rep:
Thought I’d post this for your peace of mind haha
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
awww that is so cute and sweet; hopefully they are safe in there xxx
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:rofl:

Do they smell bad?
maisiem448
Rep:
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
:rofl:

Do they smell bad?
I don't think so, I've never noticed a smell
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
aww

my minpeace for those crabs
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Why are you keeping dead crabs???? I dont understand. For what reason? That's creepy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (65)
66.33%
No (25)
25.51%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
8.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise