Gunner777
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm looking to apply for a pharmacy degree apprenticeship, but i cannot find any universities offering this at all! most likely due to the covid situation. I don't know what to do.. Would it be reasonable to wait a year to see if any positions open up? I am 18 turning 19 in February 2021 I am doing my last year of BTEC level 3 national diploma in applied sciences.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gunner777)
I'm looking to apply for a pharmacy degree apprenticeship, but i cannot find any universities offering this at all! most likely due to the covid situation. I don't know what to do.. Would it be reasonable to wait a year to see if any positions open up? I am 18 turning 19 in February 2021 I am doing my last year of BTEC level 3 national diploma in applied sciences.
it doesn't exist at all, you have to go to university to be a pharmacist, the furthest you can get by doing an apprenticeship is an accuracy checking technician but that would take you 3 years to go to at least anyway and might still only pay minimum wage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.41%
No (312)
78.59%

Watched Threads