Provisional License help, please.

Watch
ZakM73
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I applied for my provisional license a while back, but what I didn't realise is that I stated on the form I had a medical condition, as I wear glasses I thought short sightedness counted as one. Only now have I realised it says that short sightedness IS NOT a medical condition. I know, I'm an idiot. Anyway, they sent me a letter saying I'm going to have to do an (unnecessary) eye test to see if my eyes are to standard (which they are). However, due to Covid they are 'unable to book this test'. Is there anyway to re apply for the license or tell them I don't actually have a medical condition without having to pay the fee again?
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ZakM73)
I applied for my provisional license a while back, but what I didn't realise is that I stated on the form I had a medical condition, as I wear glasses I thought short sightedness counted as one. Only now have I realised it says that short sightedness IS NOT a medical condition. I know, I'm an idiot. Anyway, they sent me a letter saying I'm going to have to do an (unnecessary) eye test to see if my eyes are to standard (which they are). However, due to Covid they are 'unable to book this test'. Is there anyway to re apply for the license or tell them I don't actually have a medical condition without having to pay the fee again?
*licence
ONatusch
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Here is the DVLA contact link. https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads