jfklover46
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I’m about a week and a half into 6th firm and I chose English lit history and RS and politics. I’m not happy with my subjects as I wished to drop one but I want to keep on en,Gish and history since they are my favourite subjects and I love them. The other two... not so much. I’m incredibly conflicted and I’m even considering dropping both and picking up geography instead since I’ve been told it’s very sought out by universities. I don’t know what to do or choose. RS isn’t my favourite and it’s very Christian orientated which I thought I’d be okay with but it’s really annoying and I don’t care for the subject at all really, I’m contemplating psychology and geography but by picking geography I have to move history classes which I’m not keen on doing. Im very stuck someone help!!
student785
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You only need 3 good alevel grades to get into university so you could drop RS. History and eng lit are already very well respected subjects so you could take psychology/politics as a third alevel. Unless u really want to take to take eng lit, geography and history; its not worth changing classes.
In my opinion you should take History, English and Politics as its a good combination
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.49%
No - I have already returned home (21)
12.8%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (37)
22.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.15%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25%

Watched Threads