Want more information about this university?

which is better... bcu or hallam universtiy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I want to know the pros and cons of both universities for LLB Law, the university in general and etc.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What I consider a pro could be a huge con for you.

If you want help deciding between universities then you need to start off with your opinions on each.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to know the pros and cons of both universities for LLB Law, the university in general and etc.
Hi,

I have just finished my third year of my law degree. The best thing, in my opinion of studying Law at Hallam for me was the opportunity to go on placement. As I felt like this helped me see how law works in practice and will also look good on my c.v. The university in general also puts a lot of focus on work experience which in my opinion is quite important.

I also liked the fact that I could pick a few of my modules to study what I am interested in. I would say in regard to the cons it will depend on what you enjoy. For, example you may prefer one module over the other. I would recommend you take a look at what optional modules are offered and other extra opportunities offered in relation to the degree.

I also think the course is taught really well, and tutors have always given me feedback on how to improve next time and help where needed.

General university life is also good at Hallam, as there are a lot of societies, sports teams, and other opportunities available. I was able to work as a student ambassador which I really enjoyed and it also helped me with making money alongside my studies.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions.

Zaira 😊
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, we're pleased to hear you're looking at Sheffield Hallam! I'd recommend exploring the study here section of our website and also looking at our Instagram to get a better idea of what the uni is like in general. Have you got any specific questions I could help answer? Our student ambassador Zaira has given a bit of insight into the course so if you have any questions about the modules or opportunities on this course then ask away!
- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (77)
21.51%
No (281)
78.49%

Watched Threads