Interview yesterday, received a welcome email today but no offer as of yet?

Watch
jadey0909
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, just looking for peoples opinions really! I had a nursing interview yesterday which I’m positive I messed up really badly (nerves got the better of me) checked my emails today and I have an email which starts with;

“Your provisional student number:

Dear J,

The academic new year is beginning very soon and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the University.

You are joining one of the UK’s top 50 universities according to the Guardian’s latest ‘best university guide’ and that is primarily because of our reputation for high quality teaching and associated high levels of student satisfaction. We are after all here to help you succeed.

Below I provide the latest COVID-19 guidance for you, to help you enjoy your time with us safely in accordance with the latest Government rules.”

It goes on to discuss the measures the uni is taking to prevent covid spread. I haven’t had any sort of contact from the uni in regards to an offer yet..To get to the point, I’m just wondering what does everyone make of this? Is it a generic email sent to everyone with a student I.d or have I got a place and the uni has yet to inform me?

I did ring the uni today and ask but the lady on the phone said that she didn’t know either way.

Thanks so much, I don’t want to get my hopes up too much but would really like opinions!
kiqbal000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Which uni is it, if it’s okay w me asking
jadey0909
Rep:
?
(Original post by kiqbal000)
Which uni is it, if it’s okay w me asking
It’s the university of Bolton
kiqbal000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ohhh okay I wouldn’t actually know, but it would be odd them sending a welcome email if you wouldn’t be in, so maybe you are and the system hasn’t updated yet
Honestly don’t know tho x
jadey0909
Rep:
?
(Original post by kiqbal000)
Ohhh okay I wouldn’t actually know, but it would be odd them sending a welcome email if you wouldn’t be in, so maybe you are and the system hasn’t updated yet
Honestly don’t know tho x
I know! The suspense is killing me, if I don’t get an offer and it was just a generic email sent to me because I have a provisional student I.d I will probably cry! 😂 x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads