Joelspoels
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,
Im currently worried sick as when looking to apply for my sons childcare grant ive seen there is a threshold income of 18,000.
Im leaving my job where i earn 10k a year to study nursing, i live with my partner who is on £19,200 and my two children. Ive seen for two children the threshold is 26k, does this mean both children will have to needing childcare or just that you must have two children when meeting that higher threshold.
Please help, any advice is highly needed as im worried i will have to give up my dream of nursing.
NeroliTenzing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Best to ask on ask student finance england thread (if it's not the NHS grant).
Shirohige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joelspoels)
Hi,
Im currently worried sick as when looking to apply for my sons childcare grant ive seen there is a threshold income of 18,000.
Im leaving my job where i earn 10k a year to study nursing, i live with my partner who is on £19,200 and my two children. Ive seen for two children the threshold is 26k, does this mean both children will have to needing childcare or just that you must have two children when meeting that higher threshold.
Please help, any advice is highly needed as im worried i will have to give up my dream of nursing.
It's likely that the 26k threshold only applies if the 2 children are in childcare.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (6)
18.75%
No (26)
81.25%

Watched Threads