The Student Room Group

Why do i feel this way??!!!

Hi.
Is it okay to feel sadness? and negative emotions during puberty?
I'm going through hormonal changes in my body, which makes me furious at my family members, and if I see something disturbing.

But what about crushes? I have a crush on someone over the internet, he's pretty much a celebrity, but when I see him hugging all these young girls, I always feel an urge of jealousy rise up, like why I wasn't there.

Or if I get told to do chores or tasks, I always respond rudely and irritably.
Hey,

Do not worry a bit , when I was going through puberty I was feeling the exact same, it’s just a phase we all go through really. Emotional Attachment to a big celebrity that we probably will never even spend a second with is something almost all of us went trough during puberty.

Your just gonna have to ride it out but one advice I can give u is this. Try to limit social media too much, try to limit the use of the internet all the time because this could be something that triggers u idk when u see someone for e.g. Justin biever with another girl.

All the best
Also tell your parents that u mean no harm to them / u love them / I’m sorry etc when you do respond badly because that’s among the many ways to rectify a situation. ITS GOOD TO ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE, WEVE ALL BEEN THERE

Quick Reply

Latest