The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Meet or beat scholarship BCU

Hi, I'm starting illustration at BCU soon and have achieved the requirements for the meet or beat scholarship but can't figure out if I need to apply or where I can do this? If anyone can help me with this it'd be great thanks! :smile:
Hey! after you enrol you should get an email to your BCU email giving you your login details for the uni shop. Then another email with your £150 credit to spend in the shop. Then the rest of the scholarship will be payed into your student bank account every time the uni receives your tuition fee loan. So the money will be split in three and given to you over the next year :smile: hope that helps
(edited 3 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Poppymarkham
Hey! after you enrol you should get an email to your BCU email giving you your login details for the uni shop. Then another email with your £150 credit to spend in the shop. Then the rest of the scholarship will be payed into your student bank account every time the uni receives your tuition fee loan. So the money will be split in three and given to you over the next year :smile: hope that helps

Ahh sweet thank you! Yeah just figured out how to get onto my bcu email haha cool :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending