The Student Room Group

Sooo Unorganised

So I just started Grade 11 two weeks ago and I've been told by my seniors and ppl who have already graduated. That I should keep a planner to keep track of assignments and stuff and also revise every day. But I've just procrastinated every day in writing my notes and stuff. So, first of all, how do I start a planner I don't really want to spend much time. and like some tips for A levels. And how will I know how much time to dedicate to which subject. I'm takind Maths, Biology and Chem for A levels and ICT for school exam.
That really just depends on you. Some people will plan out their day hourly, others will write out a set of goals to reach by the end of the day or week and some people just put down deadlines instead of plans. I would say review the material you learnt after each lesson and summarize it briefly. If you think you have a great grasp on the concepts then there is no need to spend too much time on it and you should move on or review something that you aren't comfortable with. After a while you should be able to know without even thinking what you need to do and how long you need to spend on it. If you don't know what your weak points are in a subject, perhaps ask your teacher or go over a past test and see where you lost most of your marks. Use your work time wisely, don'y repeat things you are already great at

Quick Reply

Latest