Transferring from distance learning to a brick uni for Masters

Watch
gulabjamun0606
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
After studying undergrad at Open Uni/UoL- how easy is it to do your Master's at a brick university?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you get the grades and meet any entry requirements then as easy as getting into a masters program is for any undergrad.

Do you mean how easy is it to adjust to being at a brick uni instead of online?
gulabjamun0606
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
If you get the grades and meet any entry requirements then as easy as getting into a masters program is for any undergrad.

Do you mean how easy is it to adjust to being at a brick uni instead of online?
No, you've answered the question I was asking- I'm thinking of doing an online Undergrad with Uni of London/ Open Uni - but I can't tell if the Uni of London course is accredited so if I wanted to do a Master's after, or go into work - I'm worried that that the lack of accreditation might affect my prospects?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gulabjamun0606)
No, you've answered the question I was asking- I'm thinking of doing an online Undergrad with Uni of London/ Open Uni - but I can't tell if the Uni of London course is accredited so if I wanted to do a Master's after, or go into work - I'm worried that that the lack of accreditation might affect my prospects?
What course is it that you’re looking to do?
gulabjamun0606
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
What course is it that you’re looking to do?
BSc Economics
Last edited by gulabjamun0606; 2 weeks ago
danielryre
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
UOL is part of the russell group. I do not understand why you even ask about the school accrreditation in the first place? Some external UOL graduates have been able to, even offered scholarships at Oxbridge and LSE.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads