moirom098
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Do I have to study something related to health and social care at uni if I am doing only a level 3 health and social care at college/sixth form?
What if I don't want to?
zz2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by moirom098)
Do I have to study something related to health and social care at uni if I am doing only a level 3 health and social care at college/sixth form?
What if I don't want to?
Nope! There’s so many courses you can go onto which don’t ask for a specific course done at 6th form. Obviously there are some unis that are like you have to do a specific course at uni.

What is it that’s you’re interested in doing at uni?
moirom098
Rep:
?
]

(Original post by zz2002)
Nope! There’s so many courses you can go onto which don’t ask for a specific course done at 6th form. Obviously there are some unis that are like you have to do a specific course at uni.

i was considering doing either studying criminology or if not i might get into nursing
moirom098
Rep:
?
]

(Original post by zz2002)

i was considering doing either studying criminology or if not I might get into nursing
zz2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by moirom098)
]

i was considering doing either studying criminology or if not I might get into nursing
I studied health and social and so many people are going on to do nursing at uni and I personally got an offer for criminology, but then I changed my mind to forensic psychology and criminal justice so you can do either!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
20.7%
No (203)
79.3%

Watched Threads