What unis suit my grades

Currently in my 6th year. Last year I achieved
A in Math
A in physics
A in geography
A in computing sci
C in English
For Scottish highers
I do Adv Math, Adv Physics, Higher human Bio, Higher Music this year and will probs get like
A for maths
A for physics
A/B for bio
A for music

Just wondering what unis I could get into, think I can get into most Scottish unis but also wondering for others
And I plan on doing either maths or economics/finance
Original post by BM61O
A in Math
A in physics
A in geography
A in computing sci
C in English
For Scottish highers
I do Adv Math, Adv Physics, Higher human Bio, Higher Music this year and will probs get like
A for maths
A for physics
A/B for bio
A for music

Just wondering what unis I could get into, think I can get into most Scottish unis but also wondering for others

just because you get a bunch of a's in 6th grade doesn't mean you'll do equally well at a-level
Original post by angelinahx
just because you get a bunch of a's in 6th grade doesn't mean you'll do equally well at a-level

very encouraging
Original post by jgcr2019
very encouraging

therefore:
6th grade + CCC at a-level --> you can go to manchester met
6th grade + A*A*A* at a-level --> you can go to cambridge
Reply 4
6th year (wtf is 6th grade), highers are equivalent to as levels meaning I’ve got “a bunch of as” in some quite equal to as levels
I'm not Scottish but those seem like pretty good grades to me. Universities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland should have the entry requirements for Scottish students listed on their website but if not then all it takes is a simple email to the university to find out what those are.
I'm not sure if the C in English hurts you and it depends on the degree but I think you would be fine at most main Scottish unis
Original post by angelinahx
therefore:
6th grade + CCC at a-level --> you can go to manchester met
6th grade + A*A*A* at a-level --> you can go to cambridge

Bruh they're Scottish btw
Original post by BM61O
A in Math
A in physics
A in geography
A in computing sci
C in English
For Scottish highers
A for maths
A for physics
A/B for bio
A for music

Honestly your grades look pretty good. If you really want to make sure you can get onto uni websites and check their minimum grade/standard grade requirements! Also make sure to write a banging PS:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending