?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
if I have a level 3 BTEC ICT can I study business studies in university
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A lot of Business courses don't have subject specific requirements (this one at Northumbria for example). Check the University website and if you still aren't sure then send them an email and they'll tell you whether or not your BTEC is suitable.
olivert71
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey Darina,

You will definitely be able to find a university that will accept you. You need to check UCAS to find the requirements of each course. Often the BTEC requirements say DDD as in three distinctions, so similarly to a-levels BTECs also have requirements you need to meet to go to university. At my sixth form people to do BTECs and A levels and people get accepted with both qualifications.
Darina7435
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by olivert71)
Hey Darina,

You will definitely be able to find a university that will accept you. You need to check UCAS to find the requirements of each course. Often the BTEC requirements say DDD as in three distinctions, so similarly to a-levels BTECs also have requirements you need to meet to go to university. At my sixth form people to do BTECs and A levels and people get accepted with both qualifications.
Thank you for your help
Darina7435
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
(Original post by tiktoksensation)
A lot of Business courses don't have subject specific requirements (this one at Northumbria for example). Check the University website and if you still aren't sure then send them an email and they'll tell you whether or not your BTEC is suitable.
Alright thanks for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.46%
No (194)
78.54%

Watched Threads