The Student Room Group

Ladies, what qualities (physically or personality) attract you to us men?

What are your biggest turn-on's and attractions?

It could be looks; psychical features (eyes, smile, cheek bones etc.), body types (thin, muscular, few extra pounds, fat etc.), clothes and style etc. and/or it could be personality types; cheeky, cocky, confident, nice, quiet, shy, loud etc.

Just interested to hear the different type of answers! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

i personally go for personality, guys that are kind, caring, protective but also are kinda naughty too
but looks wise, blue eyes, nice jaw bone, brown thick curly ish hair, tanned
six pack ahahaha
BUT i prefer guys with a cute personality
they have to have respect and have to always have a sense of humour lolll
I guess my biggest turn-on would be a cute smile.
But if you're asking about my type, it's really a combination of personality and looks, not just one of them.

Personality : Arrogant, confident, shy, cocky are all acceptable and could be cute! A major turn-off is if he's really loud... it's intimidating and I feel like a loud guy wouldn't treat me nicely if we were to date. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Ooh, and I also like boys who are a bit naughty.
Physical features : Doesn't have to be super tall or super hot, but I don't want to date fat guys :tongue: Sometimes there are guys whose faces are really my type (not necessarily the general opinion of "good-looking" tho) and then I'm likely to fall for him!
Body type : As I said, I don't want to go out with a fat guy. But a guy doesn't necessarily have to be all muscular and fit, or particularly slim. Normal is fine!
Clothes and style : As long as the guy doesn't look like a nerd or geek, I'm good :biggrin: Personally I think guys look so good when dressed up (rather than casual clothes).
Also, what about you guys? I'd love to hear what boys look for in a girl, too!
Original post by Anonymous

Well for me personally a great personality is the most attractive quality in a girl. Someone who I can spend time with and share things that I like doing.
tall, broad shoulders and funny..

end thread

My ideal girl would have smooth brown hair, beautiful eyes, a slim body, red nail varnish, good tattoos on her arms.
Reply 7

You know.
I have a long list of mostly personality orientated dating dealbreakers.
My biggest turn-on's and attractions are probably: calm nature, balanced personality that can handle alternative viewpoints, interesting eyes and affection for dogs.
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
I have a long list of mostly personality orientated dating dealbreakers.
My biggest turn-on's and attractions are probably: calm nature, balanced personality that can handle alternative viewpoints, interesting eyes and affection for dogs.

what are "interesting eyes"?
what are uninteresting eyes.........
Real commitment
Personality - Quiet/calm but good sense of humour, sarcastic, intelligent, quirky, caring, open-minded, non-judgemental.

Physical - I am drawn towards athletic/slightly muscular body types but I wouldn't not date someone if they weren't "fit". The only body types I don't like is the body builder look :nah:... or if they're super skinny because I want to be the skinny one in the relationship lmao.

Clothes - I love men in uniform :colondollar: ... or smart work clothes e.g. well-fitted shirt and trousers.
Original post by ANM775
what are "interesting eyes"?
what are uninteresting eyes.........

You'll know when you see them.
Uninteresting eyes with a very dull or unsettling appearance for a guy can be a good warning sign of both thuggish morons and dogma zealots looking for converts.
Right my standards are very high here is the list
you need to be fit and healthy ( by that you have to have abs)
need to have islam
need to be supportive of me
need to be a kpop stan
you need to be talented
you need to be good looking
im sorry boys
you cant marry me
my standards are very high
in other words my heart belongs tooo
jeon jungkkooookkk
Attachment not found
What are your biggest turn-on's and attractions?

It could be looks; psychical features (eyes, smile, cheek bones etc.), body types (thin, muscular, few extra pounds, fat etc.), clothes and style etc. and/or it could be personality types; cheeky, cocky, confident, nice, quiet, shy, loud etc.

Just interested to hear the different type of answers! :smile:

physical : im a fan of the light eyes + dark hair combo, nice teeth, tall, large shoulders, nice smell :smile: i also like it when guys are well built, but not too much cause when guys are HUGE it actually kind of scares me.
personality: confident but not cocky, funny, KIND , actually has interesting things to add to a conversation and a multifaceted personality that goes beyond just going to the gym and video games.
Original post by firdouss
Right my standards are very high here is the list
you need to be fit and healthy ( by that you have to have abs)
need to have islam
need to be supportive of me
need to be a kpop stan
you need to be talented
you need to be good looking
im sorry boys
you cant marry me
my standards are very high
in other words my heart belongs tooo
jeon jungkkooookkk
Attachment not found

Jungkook's not muslim tho?
Personality id say : good sense of humour/quick witted/funny, honest, down to earth, gentle.

Looks, well, that's a difficult one because I'm attracted to a wide variety of men. Body type I've no issue with at all. Just as long as they aren't extremely obese that it's dangerous to their health or if they are they're actively trying to get healthier. Body hair I adore. Height I guess not shorter than me. But other than that I'm game. Any eye colour, hair colour, skin colour, full head of hair, bald, receding, bearded, clean shaven etc I have no preferences of any of those. So long as I find the personality attractive I will usually always find the looks attractive.
Jungkook's not muslim tho?

so???? your point is
and anyway its not like i am gonna get married to him anyway he is 7 years older than me
Looks: eyes, smile and hair are the main ones.
Personality: kind, caring, funny, confident, outgoing, honest, trustworthy
Intelligent. Oh my god. I dont know what id do if i had to spend time with a dumb person for the rest of my life. Oh godcant imagine that at all. I want someone slightly smarter than me. Dont care how good she looks. The notion of spending my life with a pretty doll with a hollow brain is extremely disturbing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending