Cannot Enrol at Coventry University

Watch
nandakrist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, I am a Chevening awardee 2020/21, and I submitted my Final Award Letter to the Admission Team last week. Despite having input my correct Student ID and birthdate, I could not proceed to enrol on the online enrolment platform. My course will start on 14 September, and I would like to enrol as soon as possible. Could you please assist me?
MedicWil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Contact the university directly when the lines open, it'll be a lot quicker than posting on here
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by nandakrist)
Hi, I am a Chevening awardee 2020/21, and I submitted my Final Award Letter to the Admission Team last week. Despite having input my correct Student ID and birthdate, I could not proceed to enrol on the online enrolment platform. My course will start on 14 September, and I would like to enrol as soon as possible. Could you please assist me?
Hey there,

Thank you for your message, I hope you're keeping yourself safe and looking after yourself

In response to your query, I, myself have encountered issues with enrolling too. Many students are experiencing difficulty with enrolling so it's just waiting until the uni resolves an issue with whatever's happening. Have you tried ringing the Student Engagement Centre for assistance? Their contact is 024 7765 6565. Click option 3 for enquiries to get through to someone.

Let us know if you're experiencing any other difficulties or if you have other questions to have. Have a good day!

Veronica
BSc Dietetics and Human Nutrition
Ishan Thapa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I cannot enroll to campus because enrollment dateline is finished
MedicWil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Are you the OP or someone else with the same problem?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ishan Thapa)
I cannot enroll to campus because enrollment dateline is finished
Hi Ishan Thapa,

As the deadline for enrolment has passed, you need to contact your faculty registry office as soon as possible. The contact information for each faculty is listed below. Alternatively you can call the student engagement centre if you are able to call a UK number.

HLS: [email protected]
EEC: [email protected] uk
FAH: [email protected] uk
FBL: [email protected] uk

Student engagement centre Tel. +44 (0) 24 7765 6565

I hope this helps!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads