The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are all your TSR people friends on facebook :0 ?I prefer to keep anonymous, hence the fact my actual name is my username =S
_Andrew_
Are all your TSR people friends on facebook :0 ?I prefer to keep anonymous, hence the fact my actual name is my username =S

I imagine you as:
Blonde, "slim" or whatever the guy word for slim is and tall. :smile: and smaaaaaart, of course! lol i know! it's better to keep the mystery in who we are :iiam:
_Andrew_

I only have about 5 people from TSR on facebook but they are people I talk to a lot in a soc and also on msn.

I only add on facebook if I talk to someone a lot :ninja:
piece_by_piece
I have quite a few TSR people on facebook. I don't mind if people know who I am :smile:

loool i just spent 5 mins searching for you on vas' wall :colondollar:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I imagine you as:
Blonde, "slim" or whatever the guy word for slim is and tall. :smile: and smaaaaaart, of course! lol i know! it's better to keep the mystery in who we are :iiam:

Hmm, quite far of actually :wink:..I''m 5.9 so not that tall for a guy:frown:
i'm 6 foot 7, hench, 1/3 french/1/3 italian/1/3 scottish :ninja:
Reply 7986
_Andrew_

Haha! I just found you. I'll be on a Vas hunt now. And then it's for piece_by_piece! I'm going out for a hunt today! lol!
piece_by_piece
Did you find me? :p:

lol i gave up :emo:
bob9001
i'm 6 foot 7, hench, 1/3 french/1/3 italian/1/3 scottish :ninja:

you must be hooooooot!
Reply 7989
Guys, if you're going to chat - please take it to the chat thread rather than using this thread!
munim
Haha! I just found you. I'll be on a Vas hunt now. And then it's for piece_by_piece! I'm going out for a hunt today! lol!

Oh no!:biggrin:
piece_by_piece
Aw :frown:

I would try and stalk you but I have no idea who I'm looking for :p:

one of vas' latest friends :smile:

er....
my friend got ~6,~6,6 in his BMAT...UCL and ICL rejection...so wth are they looking for?
Reply 7992
I think I'm the easiest to find on Vas' profile now..

ANYWAYS! GETTING BACK ON TRACK!

I am shocked that your friend got rejected Capey. It's really weird of Impy to do it sooo early too. Was their PS/reference up to scratch? =S
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
one of vas' latest friends :smile:

er....
my friend got ~6,~6,6 in his BMAT...UCL and ICL rejection...so wth are they looking for?

Are you sure ICL are rejecting? :s-smilie:

I know UCL are. My friend got 5.1 4.9 6.0 and hasn't got an ICL rejection :s-smilie:
I really don't know :dontknow: Hmm, interesting though.
highlyflammable
Congrats. Me tooooo! What college are you applying to and which have they assigned you? :]

St. Catherine's. Assigned St. Johns (which is where I'm staying too)

bob9001
Congrats
What was your BMAT/GCSE?

7.3, 5.7, 9.0, 7A*s, 4As
piece_by_piece
Found you both :p:

Ah! I didn't know Imperial have given out rejections already :eek: I won't tell my friends incase they start freaking out...

who are you though? :confused: :p:

EDIT: ahh, i see :smile:

I'm actually not sure that he's telling the truth? ICL haven't even given out interviews.......
Reply 7997
piece_by_piece
Found you both :p:

Ah! I didn't know Imperial have given out rejections already :eek: I won't tell my friends incase they start freaking out...

I'm freaking out now! =[ It's got me really on edge..
Don't think Imperial have given any decisions out yet.
lol yeah...

er it was around 6,6,6...

Latest

Trending

Trending