suziez14
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My payment is due on the 14th my online account still says awaiting confirmation.

The University is closed so I am unable to get a hold of anyone to speak to. Tried email - no response.

I am worried as I have promised rent to my landlord on this date and I am worried now that I can not pay, as will the money still go into my bank on the expected day? and I don't know what I am going to do if not.
Last edited by suziez14; 1 week ago
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It could arrive between 3 days early or late of the 14th. Just wait until the 14th to see if they sent it. If not just tell your landlord he/she will be understanding
suziez14
Rep:
?
They will not as I am in arrears and have been to court previously with an eviction. The deal was that we make payments on time.

Can't understand why the Uni have not confirmed, after all I'm a third year it's not like I'm a new student.

I hope your right and they just send it - I'm so stressed right now!
stephaniejhnson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did the status change yet?
suziez14
Rep:
?
(Original post by stephaniejhnson)
Did the status change yet?
No. And I never received my payment today. So I am left without money. It's so frustrating!
stephaniejhnson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by suziez14)
No. And I never received my payment today. So I am left without money. It's so frustrating!
I was in same position as you but I just received a text on 14th mid day saying my payment is coming in 3 days. It was meant to come 14th but enrolled late. I think you will probably get it Friday latest, but try get response from uni.
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yh that’s what I mean. It can arrive between 3 days early or 3 days late. Mine always arrived late and my friends always arrived early. Bit annoying
suziez14
Rep:
?
(Original post by stephaniejhnson)
I was in same position as you but I just received a text on 14th mid day saying my payment is coming in 3 days. It was meant to come 14th but enrolled late. I think you will probably get it Friday latest, but try get response from uni.
I have still not had no text or payment. Getting a response from the Uni is almost impossible, their working from home and don't seem bothered, they have money so why would they care. I have sent multiple emails, my course leader has, and nothing. I don.t know how many days I'm going to have to be without money.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (29)
27.36%
Less motivated (77)
72.64%

Watched Threads