CPS Legal trainee scheme-to start in Sept 2022 or March 2023

Watch
anika_sohail2204
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, so I just needed some information. I want to apply for the CPS legal trainee scheme for a pupillage. However I would be starting pupillage from September 2022 onwards.

Currently I am doing my GDL, and after that the BTC would be completed in the summer of 2022 hopefully. So anytime after that I would be looking to start pupillage.

However I am not sure whether the CPS looks for applicants two years in advance of their start dates, does anyone know?

Also does anyone know whether the applications have now opened, I can't seem to find any information on their site. its only in regards to the 2020 legal trainee scheme.
Russ3684
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
CPS does not recruit in advance. The winter cohort usually starts recruiting around feb/mar for a Nov start. There has been one spring round which was mine- I applied in October for a March start. You would need to have completed your qualifications in order to meet the relevant start date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (813)
42.34%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads