Ruru_123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
Has anyone applied for Warrington dwp work coach vacancy? Have you heard back yet?
Mrsdav
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes and no, afraid not.
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mrsdav)
Yes and no, afraid not.
Good luck
Hopefully we will hear back next week or the week after. I don’t think many people have applied for the vacancy in Warrington. You are the second one I have came across who applied for the warrington vacancy.
Mrsdav
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Really? Well I thought the interview was a car crash so I'm not that optimistic tbh
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
Really? Well I thought the interview was a car crash so I'm not that optimistic tbh
Yess, I don’t know anyone who has applied for Warrington office. Most here people applied for Manchester.
Yess the interview was hard. I didn’t even finish my answer for one of the behaviour and for the last strength question I took so long to think. So my answer was for 1 minute and not 2 minutes.
Don’t think I will get it but I want to know how I performed as I’m applying again this week.
MissC*
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for Warrington and haven't heard anything yet. I think the interview went well. I had practise the previous week with the Learning Delivery Officer role which I successfully got. Currently doing pre-employment checks which is why I haven't officially withdrawn my application yet. I also thought my first interview hadn't gone well but I hot the job so fear not! Our assessment of ourselves is always far harsher.
Nikj87
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MissC*)
I applied for Warrington and haven't heard anything yet. I think the interview went well. I had practise the previous week with the Learning Delivery Officer role which I successfully got. Currently doing pre-employment checks which is why I haven't officially withdrawn my application yet. I also thought my first interview hadn't gone well but I hot the job so fear not! Our assessment of ourselves is always far harsher.
Congratulations on getting the Learning Delivery Officer role. Do you mind sharing your interview scores?

Good luck with the Work Coach one too!
Mrsdav
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Made me laugh the way they described the blended interview as almost like a conversation. Really? Whoever has a 'conversation' with themselves whilst recording, timing and watching themselves?
Hoping the assessors have a sense of humour and some empathy as I know I'd be a great WC.
Oh well fingers crossed for everyone.
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nikj87)
Congratulations on getting the Learning Delivery Officer role. Do you mind sharing your interview scores?

Good luck with the Work Coach one too!
Thank you! I'm really glad I went for it. Things are moving a lot faster and it suits my skillset a bit better. I have a suspicion that I will be training the new WCs which is why it's moving at a faster pace.

I scored 38/42. There were 3 behaviour questions and 3 or 4 strength-based questions.

I don't know if you saw but someone in one of the other forums shared an email they got saying results won't be released until late September/early October. If I didn't have an offer for the LDO I would apply for the newly released WC roles just to hedge my bets.
bahonz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
has anyone been heard anything yet
Mrsdav
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
No, beginning to think I had a dream and applied for a job, thinking they actually needed to get posts filled quickly as there's an urgent need. Turned nightmarish at iv stage and now feels like a distant memory.
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
No I haven’t heard anything back yet. I have applied for the new campaign incase I don’t get this job. I have my video interview tomorrow
A lot of people are saying the interview questions are not the same as the last one. Making me more nervous and anxious
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ruru_123)
No I haven’t heard anything back yet. I have applied for the new campaign incase I don’t get this job. I have my video interview tomorrow
A lot of people are saying the interview questions are not the same as the last one. Making me more nervous and anxious
On the plus side, people seem to be finding out a lot faster with this second campaign.
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
On the plus side, people seem to be finding out a lot faster with this second campaign.
Really? Do you know anyone who has got the job through the second campaign?
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Really? Do you know anyone who has got the job through the second campaign?
No but in one of the other threads someone found out pretty much straight away that they were unsuccessful. Not ideal but at least you're put out of your misery!
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
No but in one of the other threads someone found out pretty much straight away that they were unsuccessful. Not ideal but at least you're put out of your misery!
Thank you for sharing this with me. I’m motivated now atleast this time it will be a lot quicker.
MissC*
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yeah, from what I've seen it's being run by a different agency/company this time round and they seem to be more on the ball.

Thank you for sharing this with me. I’m motivated now atleast this time it will be a lot quicker.
Yeah, from what I've seen it's being run by a different agency/company this time round and they seem to be more on the ball.
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago

I did the interview today. It was completely different from the last one.
Mrsdav
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Did you apply for a different region?
Ruru_123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Did you apply for a different region?
For the first one I applied for Warrington and for the second campaign I applied for Manchester.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (82)
31.06%
Less motivated (182)
68.94%

Watched Threads