Payment for provisional license went through but not application

Watch
Saeven
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was applying for my provisional license online and after paying for it, it said my session had timed out and that I should retry but my bank says the £34 has been taken out of my account so I checked my email for a confirmation from DVLA but I don’t have one. Any clues on what has happened or advice on what I should do?
RedNot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've had this same issue before with my provisional. Give it a week, if there is no response or money returned I'd let your bank know. The issue is probably due to a build up of similar requests at the moment which slow down the system responses. Sometimes these things are awkward unfortunuately, my brother had the same issue when he booked his driving test the other day.
Saeven
Rep:
?
(Original post by RedNot)
I've had this same issue before with my provisional. Give it a week, if there is no response or money returned I'd let your bank know. The issue is probably due to a build up of similar requests at the moment which slow down the system responses. Sometimes these things are awkward unfortunuately, my brother had the same issue when he booked his driving test the other day.
Okay thanks for letting me know, did your money get returned after a week or did you contact your bank?
RedNot
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got my notice for my provisional just a few days later. It takes awhile sometimes but it should get to you
Saeven
Rep:
?
Okay thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (145)
14.44%
I'm not sure (42)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (302)
30.08%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.59%
I'm not a current university student (489)
48.71%

Watched Threads