The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

anyone going university of leicester ???

Was looking for people going UoL this year and wanted to find others too, being introverted Im finding this difficult but hey, I'm studying englisg
Join UoL Facebook groups and join the other chats through that - I’m already in the groups and have met the people in and around accommodation (online)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by angeli.p
Was looking for people going UoL this year and wanted to find others too, being introverted Im finding this difficult but hey, I'm studying englisg

Yoo I’m coming lei too. Finna study marketing BA
Reply 3
Original post by K Sav
Yoo I’m coming lei too. Finna study marketing BA

omg wassupppp
Reply 4
omg wassupppp

Wassssup, swing me ur snap. I ain’t active here 😭
Reply 5
Original post by K Sav
Wassssup, swing me ur snap. I ain’t active here 😭

me neither lmaooo, its angelii.xo

Hi. I'm also going to uol and am studying maths. Don't worry. I totally get what u are going thru. I'm also introverted myself.
Reply 7
Original post by Oakenari
Hi. I'm also going to uol and am studying maths. Don't worry. I totally get what u are going thru. I'm also introverted myself.

i'm in a few freshers gcs but its kinda awkward for me especially since I'm staying at home but I hope it all goes well for you !!
Angeli.p:
I'm also staying at home. I've not joined any gcs as yet cuz I was not rly comfortable with doing so. Maybe hopefully we'll bump into each other when we finally do go to campus.
(edited 3 years ago)
Angeli.p:
I'm also staying at home. I've not joined any gcs as yet cuz I was not rly comfortable with doing so. Do u have WhatsApp or cud we exchange numbers, if it's ok with u?

Don’t exchange numbers or any personal information on forums as it’s public so anyone could gain access to that information!
Original post by Anonymous
Don’t exchange numbers or any personal information on forums as it’s public so anyone could gain access to that information!

Oh, I thought I had deleted that post cuz I realised that may not be a good idea. I guess I didn't take it down. Sorry.
Oh, I thought I had deleted that post cuz I realised that may not be a good idea. I guess I didn't take it down. Sorry.

You can say ‘add me on fb/insta etc’ but just reveal your username in a PM not on the form!
Reply 12
Angeli.p:
I'm also staying at home. I've not joined any gcs as yet cuz I was not rly comfortable with doing so. Maybe hopefully we'll bump into each other when we finally do go to campus.

I'm in a few gcs and find it so so so awkward to even say anything because its weird talking to complete strangers but yes that would be nice

Quick Reply

Latest