The Student Room Group

£740 discount | Tenancy takeover in central London

Hi, I'm urgently looking for a student to take over my contract at Helen Graham House (57 Great Russell St, Holborn, London WC1B 3BA).

It's in an excellent location: a ~10 minute walk from many central London campuses (UCL, KCL Strand, LSE, SOAS, Birkbeck, UAL, Westminster) and areas like Covent Garden, Oxford Street and Leicester square, so you'll save a lot by not needing to pay for the tube or other transport.

You can choose a 40 week or a 50 week contract, in either a single room or a twin room (I have a 40 week single room contract, but I can switch to one of these contracts and then transfer it to you). The start date of the contract is 26/09/20. For the 40 week contract, the end date is 2/7/21; for the 50 week contract the end date is 10/9/20.

The room is furnished with a desk, chair, bed, wardrobe, shelves and a sink. Kitchens are shared and bathrooms are shared with around 3 other students. I've already paid £255.50 so this will be subtracted from your total cost, I'll pay an additional £184.50, and you'll get a £300 cashback from the company if you sign up before the 18th of September. After this discount, you'll effectively pay:

40 week twin room: £164 per week
50 week twin room: £155.20 per week
40 week single room: £237 per week
50 week single room: £228.20 per week

If the price is close to what you want but still too high, I'm willing to negotiate further.

If you can't travel to London right now due to your country's travel restrictions, the company will hold your room rent free for the first 8 weeks. If you still can't travel after 8 weeks, or if your university place is withdrawn, you can choose to be released from the contract free of charge.

See https://www.optivostudents.co.uk/halls/Student-Halls/helen-graham-house.aspx for more information.

Please reply or pm if you're interested! 🙏

Quick Reply

Latest