The Student Room Group

Physician Assocaite: stressed year 13!!! :/

So I’m currently in year 13. Since year 12 I’ve been looking for undergrad course that do PA studied I’ve found two UCLan and reading. Only Reading accepts my subjects. However due to the fact that there’s only one university that accepts me out of the two I still needs to look for four other courses for UCAS which I’ve found. Public health. but the thing is, I’m completely lost and baffled as to how I’m going to write a personal statement ( as you can only write one) about Physician associate alongside Public health. Pls pls pls can someone help me. How can I write a two in one personal statement for PA and public health without being too vague. I really need help. Thanks guys <3
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m currently in year 13. Since year 12 I’ve been looking for undergrad course that do PA studied I’ve found two UCLan and reading. Only Reading accepts my subjects. However due to the fact that there’s only one university that accepts me out of the two I still needs to look for four other courses for UCAS which I’ve found. Public health. but the thing is, I’m completely lost and baffled as to how I’m going to write a personal statement ( as you can only write one) about Physician associate alongside Public health. Pls pls pls can someone help me. How can I write a two in one personal statement for PA and public health without being too vague. I really need help. Thanks guys <3

Hiya hope I’m not to late, I applied for physio away. Talk about the skills you need eg/teamwork, compassion, empathy etc.

Quick Reply

Latest