The Student Room Group

Lloyds Banking group graduate scheme 2021

Starting this discussion for the lbg 2021 graduate scheme. Anyone started with the application process?

Scroll to see replies

Yep, just submitted my application.
Reply 2
Which did you both apply for? I can see they have changed the scheme's / salaries from last year.
Reply 3
I've applied for retail customers and products scheme, completed online test last night. What schemes you apply for?
So many applicants this year likely, I'm so lazy to even start applications... Just have little hope or desire... Though I'm in my master's so i guess in October-November I'll have to start. So much uncertainty in the UK economy though..... With brexit.... I'm wondering if UK applications are even worth it. Maybe I'll just stick with mainland Europe. (I'm German-American) but have a Nottingham undergrad degree... So i guess i could easily apply. And i did indeed secure Right to remain.
Reply 5
Original post by Plitzo
I've applied for retail customers and products scheme, completed online test last night. What schemes you apply for?

was the online test just situational and verbal?
Reply 6
Original post by QueenM16
was the online test just situational and verbaln

Non verbal. It had a mixture of numerical and situational
Reply 7
Original post by Plitzo
Non verbal. It had a mixture of numerical and situational

have you received your feedback report?
Reply 8
Original post by s_10
have you received your feedback report?

Yes, received it today
Reply 9
Original post by Plitzo
Yes, received it today

what did it say for your weaknesses?
Reply 10
for areas for development I got adaptability and relationship builder and strengths I had business affinity, drive and resilience. What did it say for yours
Reply 11
Original post by Plitzo
for areas for development I got adaptability and relationship builder and strengths I had business affinity, drive and resilience. What did it say for yours

I got the exact same things except instead of drive I got growth
Reply 12
Original post by Plitzo

what did your 'critical analyst' section say? :smile:
That Lloyds assessment was so hard the numerical calculations where so challenging
Do you mind sharing with us what the tests are like? For e.g. how many questions are there, how long does it take etc. From the website it says that, it takes around 90 mins but it's not timed?

Thank you!
Reply 15
Original post by q7w8e9r
what did your 'critical analyst' section say? :smile:

That I might find it challenging to analyse and interpret data and complex information. And I might prefer to analyse data and information from one or two sources over analysing and integrating data from multiple sources. What did yours say?
Reply 16
Original post by Kasumi W
Do you mind sharing with us what the tests are like? For e.g. how many questions are there, how long does it take etc. From thit e website it says that, it takes around 90 mins but it's not timed?

Thank you!

48 questions. Mixture of numerical where you get to analyse information from different graphs and tables then do calculations and situational where you get to rank items based on what you are most/least likely to do. It says you can use more than 90 minutes and the time doesn't matter as long as you do it in one go. It took me a lot more than 90 minutes but I'm naturally slower than average when it comes to reading
I just applied for the Commercial Banking role. Going to do the online tests in a few days. Good luck everyone with their applications! :smile:
Did you guys get your feedback straight away because I have just finished my online test and I have not received any email yet.
Reply 19
Anyone heard back after the online tests im still waiting after over a week

Quick Reply

Latest