(Original post by GridLock22)
What was it before?
It was "assessment submitted"
Glogangk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Also checked my portal when I got the email and it changed to in progress!
Jennx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just received an email advising I have passed the assessment
Plitzo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I just received an email saying I passed the test and they need to do some checks before the next step. Those who do the tests now and get rejected maybe they've reached a limit for number of people they can have in the next stage
mimmi4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Glogangk)
Also checked my portal when I got the email and it changed to in progress!
Ok, thanks! I have not received the email yet, so hopefully I passed
Peakinginterests
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Found out today that I passed the tests for commercial banking! Completed them on 21st Sept btw
work54321
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied and did the test for Finance graduate scheme on 04th October and they replied today saying I had passed and they need to do some checks before the next step.
learn295298
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone got the invitation and details for the next job insight assessment?
nealnaik
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My status has changed to in progress but no email - commercial banking. Wondering what it means lol
achieve526kk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yous all must be genius I failed good luck with rest process
Monisayo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just got an email saying i passed the online tests and would be invited to do the Job insight stage next. Can anyone offer any tips for that? Has anyone done that yet? (this is for the risk management scheme)
Monisayo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by learn295298)
Has anyone got the invitation and details for the next job insight assessment?
Not yet, i did get an email saying i passed the online stage though. What program did you apply for ?
s_10
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
that’s so weird i haven’t received anything even though i submitted early september
Maylewis98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completed my tests for the risk management scheme and received the email saying I’ve passed about an hour later. Does anyone know much about the relocation process involved? Do we get any choice of where we are based?
AleH
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got rejected by commercial banking. Good luck to everyone that passed!
2012shadow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations to everyone that has passed!! I received an email a couple of hours ago saying i passed the online assessment for risk management and that they were going to do further checks and get in contact about the next steps soon.
2012shadow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maylewis98)
I completed my tests for the risk management scheme and received the email saying I’ve passed about an hour later. Does anyone know much about the relocation process involved? Do we get any choice of where we are based?
I'm not sure about the relocation process but as the scheme is rotational I assume we choose 3 places (as there are 3 rotations over 2 years, 8 months each) where we prefer to be based. I think this might come at the assessment centre stage though. Hope this helps!
QueenM16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anybody know what the job insight assessment is like? How can you prepare for it?
Plitzo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone else applied for retail customers? What stage are u at in the application process?
arbx98
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Plitzo)
Anyone else applied for retail customers? What stage are u at in the application process?
I applied for this! Got my email this evening saying I’ve passed the online assessment this evening
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (164)
83.25%
No (33)
16.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise