Ridaz Khan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had applied for CAS letter in Glasgow Caledonian University and I've been waiting for over a month.

How long does it take?
Last edited by Ridaz Khan; 1 week ago
Ridaz Khan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is there anyone who can help me?
MRoseH
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ridaz Khan)
I had applied for CAS letter in Glasgow Caledonian University and I've been waiting for over a month.

How long does it take?
Have you emailed the University? I am attending GCU this September and am also waiting for my CAS.
ShadowBoxerSoul
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Contact them directly. Many embassies, high commissions and visa application centres have been closed due to the covid situation...... I would phone the office directly and try speak to someone who can help you.

Phone: +44 141 331 8630

Email: [email protected]
MRoseH
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ShadowBoxerSoul)
Contact them directly. Many embassies, high commissions and visa application centres have been closed due to the covid situation...... I would phone the office directly and try speak to someone who can help you.

Phone: +44 141 331 8630

Email: [email protected]
Phoned them. Said it could take a week, to a couple of weeks at the longest for it to be issued. So not a concrete timeline. But it's something at least.
ShadowBoxerSoul
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by MRoseH)
Phoned them. Said it could take a week, to a couple of weeks at the longest for it to be issued. So not a concrete timeline. But it's something at least.
Its horrible waiting i know but hang in there! Things are really messy at the moment and many international students don't know what is happening.
MRoseH
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by ShadowBoxerSoul)
Its horrible waiting i know but hang in there! Things are really messy at the moment and many international students don't know what is happening.
Just wish there was some level of communication from the CAS team! I can't be understanding if I don't know what's going on. I'm getting more emails and communication from universities I denied than from GCU, which is mind boggling to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (1)
25%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (3)
75%

Watched Threads