Am i big enough!!?

Watch
Grexnz_ on yt
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
im a 16 year old virgin, and my girlfriend wants to have sex but im a little self conscious about my size. im am around 3 inch flacced and 6.2 erect i just need the ladies help, am i big enough?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/penis-size/
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there. You’re totally normal. Average penis length when erect is apparently 5.5 inches so you’re a tad bigger than that.
You say your girlfriend wants sex. Do you? Sex is wonderful, but only when both people really want it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Don’t worry about size, most women don’t care about the look of it, and won’t orgasm from penetration alone anyway so size really doesn’t matter. Your body is beautiful and your sexuality is a gift, so (as long as you and your partner both willingly want it) go get some!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t worry about size, most women don’t care about the look of it, and won’t orgasm from penetration alone anyway so size really doesn’t matter. Your body is beautiful and your sexuality is a gift, so (as long as you and your partner both willingly want it) go get some!!!
Trust me, most women think penises are ugly; but it doesn't stop them from having sex with men.
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Big man your are fine lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads