Could I be pregnant?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know best way to tell is through a test but my anxiety had got me through the roof tonight I know it's probably not but

Past few months I've had random lighter spotting periods rather than normal. I am on the implant it needs replacing in March.

I haven't had sex since Feb so it would put me about 7 months pregnant I don't know if I could have not noticed that long lol actually freaked out over the possibility
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do the test. You have to know for sure. If you don’t mind me asking how does the implants work? I’ve always been curious lol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
You get the implant inserted in the arm and it lasts for 3 years I've never had any problems with it and it's easier than the pill you can just go about your day and don't have to worry about missing a dose if you're sick etc
Eaphysics
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I remember my friend talking about something in her arm. Cool thanks for the info
EyestriX
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did your period last the normal amount of days or was it just spotting? If you're 7 months now, you must have a belly. Even if it's small.

I very doubt you are tbh but do the test
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know best way to tell is through a test but my anxiety had got me through the roof tonight I know it's probably not but

Past few months I've had random lighter spotting periods rather than normal. I am on the implant it needs replacing in March.

I haven't had sex since Feb so it would put me about 7 months pregnant I don't know if I could have not noticed that long lol actually freaked out over the possibility
Don’t be anxious!! You’re not pregnant, the implant makes you spot loads, I had it twice and hated it, but it is super effective. Don’t worry, buy a cheap test if you’re super anxious and worried, but seriously you’re not pregnant don’t worry about it xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads