Shirigi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm an undergraduate and I've still not received my enrolment email after contacting them multiple times and I'm really worried now. They first said I'll receive it in a week then that didn't come so i called them up and they said I'll receive it in 24 hours and its also been past that and my course begins in 9 days and I'm not sure what to do now. Also my student loan application is still saying submitted when it was accepted before and I just updated which Uni i'm going to. Can anyone help? (reposted here because its more relevant)
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd say call them again and ask them to send you the enrolment details while you stay on the phone. If they said you should've already received it and you haven't then that seems something has gone awry there. Do however check your spam box in your email as well!

For SFE, the reason the status has changed is because you've changed the uni you're attending - your uni will need to confirm your attendance on that course now so the part of the SFE application process which goes on "behind the scenes" between the uni and SFE will have restarted.
Shirigi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
I'd say call them again and ask them to send you the enrolment details while you stay on the phone. If they said you should've already received it and you haven't then that seems something has gone awry there. Do however check your spam box in your email as well!

For SFE, the reason the status has changed is because you've changed the uni you're attending - your uni will need to confirm your attendance on that course now so the part of the SFE application process which goes on "behind the scenes" between the uni and SFE will have restarted.
Thank you for the help but I can't contact royal holloway at all, I either get put on hold for 20 minutes+ or my call gets cancelled and no one is responding to my emails
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Shirigi)
Thank you for the help but I can't contact royal holloway at all, I either get put on hold for 20 minutes+ or my call gets cancelled and no one is responding to my emails
I can sympathise, being in a similar situation with a different uni - you just need to keep trying to get through See if they have a facebook/twitter page and contact them on there as well, often social media channels have faster turnarounds in response time!
Shirigi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
I can sympathise, being in a similar situation with a different uni - you just need to keep trying to get through See if they have a facebook/twitter page and contact them on there as well, often social media channels have faster turnarounds in response time!
Yeah thats a good idea I'll try it, thanks for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed