pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I bought some thongs for the first time from Hollister. On the website it says that their thongs are fit to size or you should go a size smaller. I just looked on the internet and it's saying that it would be more comfortable going one size up.

I regret not researching this earlier as I won't get a chance to return or exchange - I doubt they'd let me refund if I've worn them already haha.

I can definitely feel that the thong is there so it's a bit uncomfortable unless I don't move at all but it's not painful (yet). Thong wearers, how long did it take for you to get used to thongs because I'm worried that the feeling of it being there will never go away!
Bexjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You get used to them pretty quickly if you’re wearing them consistently but they definitely shouldn’t be something you’re conscious about or that you have to try not to move so it’s comfortable. I suggest trying a larger size and see if you feel more comfortable in them.
hannah84839
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pancakesbob7)
I bought some thongs for the first time from Hollister. On the website it says that their thongs are fit to size or you should go a size smaller. I just looked on the internet and it's saying that it would be more comfortable going one size up.

I regret not researching this earlier as I won't get a chance to return or exchange - I doubt they'd let me refund if I've worn them already haha.

I can definitely feel that the thong is there so it's a bit uncomfortable unless I don't move at all but it's not painful (yet). Thong wearers, how long did it take for you to get used to thongs because I'm worried that the feeling of it being there will never go away!
I’ve worn thongs for years and years now, and i never found anything wrong with them, if there too small then there uncomfortable, i get mine from primark, and there so cheap and comfortable, i’m a size 6-8 uk but i get 8-10 in them just so there more comfortable. I recommend buying a pair in your size and one above to see what fits you better and what you feel comfortable in. Hope this helps x
pancakesbob7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hannah84839)
I’ve worn thongs for years and years now, and i never found anything wrong with them, if there too small then there uncomfortable, i get mine from primark, and there so cheap and comfortable, i’m a size 6-8 uk but i get 8-10 in them just so there more comfortable. I recommend buying a pair in your size and one above to see what fits you better and what you feel comfortable in. Hope this helps x
I bought 3 my usual size...I guess I can't refund them as I've worn them Just wondering when you first started using thongs, were you consious of the feeling of them being present?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (85)
21.57%
No (309)
78.43%

Watched Threads