Divyakumar Patel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, I am an ACCA with Bachelors. I tried to apply for Masters but the universities said that I cant go for masters as I have already cleared NQF Level 7 once by passing ACCA. Now I want to go for PhD. Is it possible to do PhD straight after ACCA without any other post graduate degree?
Helloworld_95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which universities told you that? ACCA is RQF level 4, not 7. It's not even remotely close to a master's degree, it's a part time qualification designed for school leavers to do alongside their work.
Divyakumar Patel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sorry to say but ACCA is Chartered Certified Accountants which is definitely more than RQF level 4 and also its NQF level 7 which is equivalent to Master's. Every university in UK
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Helloworld_95)
Which universities told you that? ACCA is RQF level 4, not 7. It's not even remotely close to a master's degree, it's a part time qualification designed for school leavers to do alongside their work.
However most graduates who start cant complete it....
ajj2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Divyakumar Patel)
Sorry to say but ACCA is Chartered Certified Accountants which is definitely more than RQF level 4 and also its NQF level 7 which is equivalent to Master's. Every university in UK
What course were you applying for? Universities don't turn down paying customers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.71%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (161)
38.06%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (45)
10.64%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (82)
19.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.2%

Watched Threads