How to structure my revision mocks ASAP

Watch
Panjsuce
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve got six mock exams over the course of two days, my school unfortunately don’t care about us
I need to do really well because I can assume they will contribute to predicted grades and I need to use these to change my econ teachers perspective of me but they’re all on lockdown material which i only half heartedly caught up on
Monday is: English Lit Poetry, Economics Theme 4 and some Theme 2, Maths Pure&Stats
Tuesday is: Economics Theme 1 and Maths Pure&Mechanics
I need to do some kind of crash course to learn all the year 2 econ content and then revise in the best way possible to enhance my grades, what do you suggest?

saanammm
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For English use practice papers, if you don’t have the time to answer the questions properly then just plan them (ie include context and authorial methods and the other assessment objectives), this way you can revise different topics that may come up and gain confidence.

If you’re struggling with ideas look at past student answers and see what they wrote.

With economics, use sources like tutor2u and physics and maths tutor ( it has loads of A level economic resources). They have past papers and notes as well as videos.
Panjsuce
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by saanammm)
For English use practice papers, if you don’t have the time to answer the questions properly then just plan them (ie include context and authorial methods and the other assessment objectives), this way you can revise different topics that may come up and gain confidence.

If you’re struggling with ideas look at past student answers and see what they wrote.

With economics, use sources like tutor2u and physics and maths tutor ( it has loads of A level economic resources). They have past papers and notes as well as videos.
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (1)
4.35%
No (22)
95.65%

Watched Threads