MSc in Electronics/Microelectronics for Jan 2021 Start

Watch
John_ray07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello Everyone!
I'm looking forward to pursue MSc in Electronics, with a preference in Microelectronic Circuit Design.

I got offers from some of the prestigious Russel Group Unis such as Sheffield, Birmingham, Liverpool, Queen Mary London for September/October 2020 intake.

Unfortunately, due to the pandemic situation, I have to defer the admission to Jan 2021 start. As such, only a limited number of Unis namely, Leeds, Queen's Belfast, and Glasgow are left to choose from.

Moreover, only Queen's Belfast offers an additional year for Professional Internship (2 yrs in total). Also, Leeds and Glasgow have good industry collaborations. However, Glasgow's MSc degree is not accredited by IET but their modules are particularly interesting (Analog and VLSI Design)

What will be the best choice among these, considering Graduate career prospects and research facilities? Also, I'm not willing to defer any further.
Any suggestions are most welcome.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads