Maleeha9121
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would this be a good topic to do for EPQ...
How mathematcis enforces the study of astronomical research?

If so how could I expand on that? what further topics should I touch on that links in with this?
username5290958
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maleeha9121)
Would this be a good topic to do for EPQ...
How mathematcis enforces the study of astronomical research?

If so how could I expand on that? what further topics should I touch on that links in with this?
I don’t know a lot about the subject but for an EPQ you need to be argue from both sides- so many add to what extent before the question and then you can explore both sides. Also the topic needs to be accessible- to me this sounds very confusing but if you understand it then great! I’m sorry I can’t help more...
Maleeha9121
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Marianne126)
I don’t know a lot about the subject but for an EPQ you need to be argue from both sides- so many add to what extent before the question and then you can explore both sides. Also the topic needs to be accessible- to me this sounds very confusing but if you understand it then great! I’m sorry I can’t help more...
what subject topic would you recommend?
username5290958
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Maleeha9121)
what subject topic would you recommend?
It depends on what you want to study at university. I am assuming it is maths or physics, in which case think what areas of these subjects most interest you (either from what you have learnt in school or your own research) and look further into these topics. EPQ’s show unis you have great interest in your subject, so make sure your topic reflects your degree. Also make sure you write about your EPQ in your personal statement. I am useless at physics and maths so can’t help you with your exact topic. Maybe look up some ideas on google for inspiration?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (54)
69.23%
In the post (3)
3.85%
Text (10)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (11)
14.1%

Watched Threads