Btec_Einstein
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have registered onto my course 3 days ago, via the completion of an online enrolment task which was asking me if I will be joining that uni, to which I clicked "Yes", and I have also got a letter clearly stating that I have enrolled as a full time student in that course following the submission of that task. An email from my uni says the following about the task:

"Completion of the task will update your student enrolment status in 2020-1 from Provisional to Current. This means that you will be able to obtain a Confirmation of Studies Letter in Student Records.
If you are being sponsored by Student Finance England, we will notify them of your enrolment once this the Enrolment Confirmation for 2020-1 task has been completed."

They said SFE will be notified but my payments still say awaiting confirmation.

When will the payment status be changed to "Scheduled" ?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Btec_Einstein)
I have registered onto my course 3 days ago, via the completion of an online enrolment task which was asking me if I will be joining that uni, to which I clicked "Yes", and I have also got a letter clearly stating that I have enrolled as a full time student in that course following the submission of that task. An email from my uni says the following about the task:

"Completion of the task will update your student enrolment status in 2020-1 from Provisional to Current. This means that you will be able to obtain a Confirmation of Studies Letter in Student Records.
If you are being sponsored by Student Finance England, we will notify them of your enrolment once this the Enrolment Confirmation for 2020-1 task has been completed."

They said SFE will be notified but my payments still say awaiting confirmation.

When will the payment status be changed to "Scheduled" ?
When is your payment date?
Universities will send SFE registrations a week or so before the start of the course usually.
Btec_Einstein
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
When is your payment date?
Universities will send SFE registrations a week or so before the start of the course usually.
Maintenance Loan - 28th September (The day my course starts)
Tuition Fee - 21st October
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maintenance Loan - 28th September (The day my course starts)
Tuition Fee - 21st October
So your university will probably send through registration information around the 21st.
Btec_Einstein
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
So your university will probably send through registration information around the 21st.
is that 21st September ?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
is that 21st September ?
Yes. About a week before your payment date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads