Day before I go to London... Soy nervous. Do I seduce a Tory or something omg- 🥴

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My heart feels sensitive AF because I am nervous, just with everything that has happened in my life so recently etc! Advice??
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maslow’s hierarchy of needs...focus on that

[1943 controversial paper on human motivation/psychology] alternatives are available, or write your own!
First : solve your Physiological needs - these are requirements for human survival, e.g. air, food, drink, shelter, clothing, warmth ( eg nearest M&S food shop? )
Second : solve yr needs for security and safety
Third : Tory-time? third level of human needs is social and involves feelings of belongingness. The need for interpersonal relationships...
Fourth : Maslow classified into two categories: (i) esteem for oneself (dignity, achievement, mastery, independence) and (ii) the desire for reputation or respect from others (e.g., status, prestige) - find your university, buy at least a notebook & pencil. Maybe spend a few years at this?
Fifth : this level is the desire to accomplish everything that one can, to become the most that one can be, self-actualisation.

Enjoy London.
Rufus the red
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you want to seduce a Tory I suggest Moggsnet where you can find and meet Torys who may or may not be related to the most Tory of Torys.

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  IKEA mogg.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  57.5 KB
Synergy~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Um...what?
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What? 😂
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
London is left bro.
Rufus the red
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
London is left bro.
The op asked if they should seduce a Tory.
tozneem
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no run
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
OMG THE TITLE I THOUGHT I CHANGED IT-

CHILE ANYWAYS, I am going to my London accomodation tomorrow and needed any advice
Synergy~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
OMG THE TITLE I THOUGHT I CHANGED IT-

CHILE ANYWAYS, I am going to my London accomodation tomorrow and needed any advice
Run the other way.

In all seriousness, how was your moving in? I hope you like you accommodation and flat mates so far
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
Run the other way.

In all seriousness, how was your moving in? I hope you like you accommodation and flat mates so far
Very surprised. My course as well as some others starts on the 5th October so many of us have time to settle in and prepare stuff etc, but the people in my halls are nice and for where I am, what comes with it and stuff like that I do feel quite lucky
Benjamin23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
what uni are you going to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.55%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
12.85%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (163)
38.08%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.75%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (83)
19.39%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.37%

Watched Threads