The Student Room Group

Driving provisional licence

So I applied for my provisional licence a couple months ago now, they sent me a form back to fill out and attach a photo which has been completed I sent that form back 11 weeks ago now. So I’ve been tracking it every week or every other day until today every other week it has noted that the dvla were waiting for that form to get back to them but I sent it 11 weeks ago. I know covid has had a strain on them with people working from home etc but I’m a critical worker too so I’d need my licence to start driving for work etc. However today when I’ve looked to track it again, it says that there is no transaction to view and I’ve received no money back and I’m sure I’ve had no mail come for me from them regarding my licence. Please can somebody help me understand what the no transaction to view means :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Hollypolly2211
So I applied for my provisional licence a couple months ago now, they sent me a form back to fill out and attach a photo which has been completed I sent that form back 11 weeks ago now. So I’ve been tracking it every week or every other day until today every other week it has noted that the dvla were waiting for that form to get back to them but I sent it 11 weeks ago. I know covid has had a strain on them with people working from home etc but I’m a critical worker too so I’d need my licence to start driving for work etc. However today when I’ve looked to track it again, it says that there is no transaction to view and I’ve received no money back and I’m sure I’ve had no mail come for me from them regarding my licence. Please can somebody help me understand what the no transaction to view means :frown:

Easier to ask the DVLA, rather a student forum
Might want to give them a ring and see. They used to have a special phone line and address you could use if a key worker to get it through faster, but don't know if that's still in place.

I had to change my details back in june and received the licence in about 2 months of sending the paper application off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending