Gym problem

Watch
Platypie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I'm going to uni in September and there's this limited time deal for membership to the on-campus gym. You basically save £90 as an accommodation discount for annual membership but the offer expires tomorrow. The problem is I'm not sure how much I would really go to the gym as I haven't been much in the past, but I'm thinking off going more when I get to uni. Someone also said that since I haven't seen the inside of this gym in person it might not be as nice as advertised on their website. So now I'm not sure whether to just go for it and get the annual membership to save money, or to see it when I get there and probably pay for a monthly membership. However this could end up with me paying more for the gym overall if I go quite often. Anyway what should I do?
kiqbal000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I reckon you should go for it. It’ll motivate you to go. And tbh a gym is a gym. It’ll have all the equipment in there that you need. Once you start going, you’ll build a routine and since you’re paying for it, you’ll be more determined to make use of that money you’re spending
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is there no alternative?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
22.92%
No (74)
77.08%

Watched Threads