Bio Oil - what do you use it for?

Watch
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been given a big bottle of bio oil. Not sure what to use it for. Does anyone use it at all?
pixiebear123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my mum used to suffer from acne and she put it on her acne scars and they would fade well - it is really good but it has lots of fragrance in it which can cause sensetivivitu so be careful but other than that it’s really good xx
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Popsyoungg)
my mum used to suffer from acne and she put it on her acne scars and they would fade well - it is really good but it has lots of fragrance in it which can cause sensetivivitu so be careful but other than that it’s really good xx
Oh I see. I thought it was for dry skin. Did the scars fade away completely? How long did they take to fade?
pixiebear123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
Oh I see. I thought it was for dry skin. Did the scars fade away completely? How long did they take to fade?
yeah they faded away like after like 6 months - a year depending on how bad the scarring was x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.55%
No (273)
78.45%

Watched Threads