Something really weird happened ....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I blew my load as u do, but this time there was a slight red drop in it. It was a really small drop so I thought maybe it was there before but then I saw even the other sort of patches had a very faint red in them, like extremely faint. This has never happened before and I didn’t really wanna google it coz it’d probably make me think I’ll be dead by tomorrow, so just wanted to know if any of u guys have ever experienced this and whether or not it is something to worry about. Also It’s not like I’m consistently having a **** or anything, maybe twice in a week so I’m sure that can’t be the reason.
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I blew my load as u do,
As you do.

Probably take it a bit easier XX_pussyslayer_XX stop pounding it so hard its causing your peepee trauma.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
see your gp
im no expert but im pretty sure blood coming out of there isn't right
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does it only happen after you've knocked one out? Might be bashing the bishop too hard
fake_abs
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So I blew my load as u do, but this time there was a slight red drop in it. It was a really small drop so I thought maybe it was there before but then I saw even the other sort of patches had a very faint red in them, like extremely faint. This has never happened before and I didn’t really wanna google it coz it’d probably make me think I’ll be dead by tomorrow, so just wanted to know if any of u guys have ever experienced this and whether or not it is something to worry about. Also It’s not like I’m consistently having a **** or anything, maybe twice in a week so I’m sure that can’t be the reason.
dude you're gonna die. rip. enjoy your last jack fam
Anonymous #1
Nah this is the first time it’s happened. Literally nothing felt different tho. I was just gonna wait and see if it keeps recurring, unless it’s a serious problem that needs immediate attention ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by fake_abs)
dude you're gonna die. rip. enjoy your last jack fam
****, gonna have to make it a good one 😔
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
well, idk but have u had sexual contact. that could be the cause or u have injured it. get checked by the GP
blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Your d*ck be like ''ONII-CHAN STOOOPPP''
Dont kill me lol
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Your d*ck be like ''ONII-CHAN STOOOPPP''
:K: that's...
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
confuseduser

this made me laugh

any thoughts?
confuseduser
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
confuseduser

this made me laugh

any thoughts?
theres blood in his *** and he might have a sexually transmitted disease lol
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by confuseduser)
theres blood in his *** and he might have a sexually transmitted disease lol
:yikes:

oof he might need to get checked lol
confuseduser
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
:yikes:

oof he might need to get checked lol
yeah otherwise its gonna fall off😂😂
blackugo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you always inspect it after you are done? How do you know this hasn't happened before ?
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by blackugo)
Do you always inspect it after you are done? How do you know this hasn't happened before ?
do guys even look at it at all?
Anonymous #1
well, idk but have u had sexual contact. that could be the cause or u have injured it. get checked by the GP
Oh f*ck. imma give it a couple of days still and see what’s going on
blackugo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by fake_abs)
do guys even look at it at all?
I wouldn't know lol. I don't do them things
I guess it would be hard not to miss if there is a pretty large volume in the middle of the day. If its kind of dark or the volume is slightly less maybe not.
Last edited by blackugo; 1 week ago
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

I researched it for you. (sticking your head in the sand isn't going to help you)
It's most likely nothing serious, but you need to get it checked out as in a small number of cases it can be stuff like cancer.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/blood-in-semen/
fake_abs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by blackugo)
I wouldn't know lol. I don't do them things
I guess it would be hard not to miss if there is a pretty large volume in the middle of the day. If its kind of dark or the volume is slightly less maybe not.
I would assume you do it in a tissue and don't look at it. like when you blow your nose you don't look at it so why would you when you blow your load?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (16)
19.75%
No (65)
80.25%

Watched Threads