Report 1 week ago
Might be cancer see your GP Urgent
blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by fake_abs)
I would assume you do it in a tissue and don't look at it. like when you blow your nose you don't look at it so why would you when you blow your load?
In a tissue. I don't know anyone personally that says they although I know that's a thing. Some peoppe do towel, stomach and the clean it up, their sheets, floor.... all over the place really.

And projectile physics can sometimes be unpredictable.
Last edited by blackugo; 1 week ago
fake_abs
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by blackugo)
In a tissue. I don't know anyone personally that says they although I know that's a thing. Some peoppe do towel, stomach and the clean it up, their sheets, floor.... all over the place really.

And projectile physics can sometimes be unpredictable.
that's strangely terrifying for some reason. you know a lot for apparently not jacking tho
confuseduser
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
that's strangely terrifying for some reason. you know a lot for apparently not jacking tho
There are only two things to do when going to sleep following a **** - clean up, or **** it!
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I blew my load as u do, but this time there was a slight red drop in it. It was a really small drop so I thought maybe it was there before but then I saw even the other sort of patches had a very faint red in them, like extremely faint. This has never happened before and I didn’t really wanna google it coz it’d probably make me think I’ll be dead by tomorrow, so just wanted to know if any of u guys have ever experienced this and whether or not it is something to worry about. Also It’s not like I’m consistently having a **** or anything, maybe twice in a week so I’m sure that can’t be the reason.
Blood in semen is kidney issues. Go to walk in centre urgently
Last edited by SMEGGGY; 1 week ago
blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Me? I know nothing.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh f*ck. imma give it a couple of days still and see what’s going on
Ok, that's probably a cause. idk...search some things up maybe. is it better now???
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
Might be cancer see your GP Urgent
You serious?? i don't think soo...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (1)
14.29%
Less motivated (6)
85.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed