Insanely High Sex Drive! Help! :(

Watch
diamond_cowgirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So a little background. I'm a 17 yo female (virgin) with a pretty normal period, and a normal enough body. I eat a good diet and work out pretty decently. No problems there. My one problem is my completely unmanageable sex drive. It's too high for comfort. Masturbation doesn't seem to help much, but it can slightly relieve pressure. And trust me I try... a lot. I'd say on a average day at home I masturbate 15-20 times a day just to keep myself comfortable and focused. If I don't get a chance too I'm often grumpy, slutty and unhinged. Truth be told I spend much of my time as a sheltered christian girl trying to find a sex partner, but since I have no access to pills or condoms I'm stuck. I'd love to get pregnant but can't afford the shame. Frankly I'd do anything. My body needs sex and I can't contain it. It's making it really hard to hang out with my friends, one of my male friends really turns me on too, so I've stopped seeing him because I'm so horny I do stupid stuff and hurt our friends only relationship. He has a gf and wouldn't appreciate my need.
Any advice would be appreciated! I'm getting fed up with spending hours of my day masturbating for a very poor climax due to having to do it so much. But without I feel like I'm going to explode and have sex with the first male to cross my path.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Is this real lol?
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Loooooool man said 15-20 times a day
EmeraldGamez
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I would wanna have sex if you want I'm 16
Amin7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi,
Just try to make yourself busy and maybe you will have to do it less often.
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 hours ago
Amin7 is correct. Keep busy. In lockdown I had a lot more sex than when I’m busy at work. Find a hobby or something. Masturbation is great but it’s a lot better if you don’t do it too often.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise