success4life
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have mocks in a few days.
I got raped pregnant at 17 and had a termination.
I’m one of the most trying students and revise 4hours everyday per night.

Police counselling doctors.
Now even when that happened in May-it’s made my mental health bad. I don’t know what’s wrong with it. But it’s just bad.

Now I have to see another doctor due to constant pain “always taking pain relief” really messes with my head during class this is because they and I think I have pelvic inflammatory disease. It’s not a disease but a group of symptoms hence why it’s called that. It can make you infertile or kill you if it spreads.
It’s due to the termination.
Tomorrow I’ve got a doctors appointment “gynaecology oncology” the letter said. I had a freak out at school. Skipped lesson one and got send home for feeling “sick”.
Oncology is the study of treating tumors or cancer. When I realised this I broke down!!
My teacher wants to see the letter so HE can authorise me to leave. I don’t want to show it him. It’s embarrassing.

None of my teachers know anything about the incident.
This health condition could even be cyst or polyp or fibroid which can either be non cancerous or cancerous.
I’m not going to stress until that appointment.
But that teachers attitude when I told him I needed some an hour off (plus I have home studies) and another appointment (hasn’t come through yet) saying I need an ultra sound scan.
Plus driving lessons.
I can’t help this. He did this to me this old freaking man I hate him!!
I’m struggling as I’m worried I’ll fail my exams as with all these appointments I haven’t been revising.
Please help me
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Talk to the pastoral team at your school if you're not happy talking to your teacher.
success4life
Rep:
?
I tried to and they called my dad who I don’t live with. I’ve changed his from being primary contact so they have no way to contact him.
Thank god I didn’t say anything else, besides serious police issue.
They broke my confidentiality and I have no trust in the school. What else can I do?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by success4life)
I tried to and they called my dad who I don’t live with. I’ve changed his from being primary contact so they have no way to contact him.
Thank god I didn’t say anything else, besides serious police issue.
They broke my confidentiality and I have no trust in the school. What else can I do?
If your Dad was down as the primary contact and you're under 18 then they probably had a duty to contact him (it depends what you said). It's an unpleasant situation but you can't expect to get help unless you share some details. Think about who you would trust to talk to .
success4life
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
If your Dad was down as the primary contact and you're under 18 then they probably had a duty to contact him (it depends what you said). It's an unpleasant situation but you can't expect to get help unless you share some details. Think about who you would trust to talk to .
Non on sorry for the misunderstanding.
I don’t live with my family due to social services. Only my grandmother and don’t have contact.

I’ve changed it from my dad about 4 times in the last few years and they haven’t actually done it.
Nobody in my family knows but my Nan

When you say I can expect to get help, the problem is I don’t know what help I can get
Last edited by success4life; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (28)
27.45%
No (74)
72.55%

Watched Threads