Vauntedmango
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys. Has anyone submitted their tier 4 visa extension application from within the UK and received an option to go through priority service? For some reason, my application only has an option to do it via standard service and no priority.
dan4319
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, I have in contact with the international student office of my university regarding this. They said all priority services are cancelled by the visa offices due to backlog of cases. And also they said even the normal servie which usually takes 8 weeks, can take slightly longer. This really is frustrating as I too want to get my visa extended as soon as possible. Please could you post any updates with regards to the application, as it will be very helpful. Thank you.
Vauntedmango
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by dan4319)
Hello, I have in contact with the international student office of my university regarding this. They said all priority services are cancelled by the visa offices due to backlog of cases. And also they said even the normal servie which usually takes 8 weeks, can take slightly longer. This really is frustrating as I too want to get my visa extended as soon as possible. Please could you post any updates with regards to the application, as it will be very helpful. Thank you.
Will do. I was told by other applicants that there is an app they've rolled out which will be used instead of an appointment but can only be used if invited to.
Vauntedmango
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by dan4319)
I just got an invitation to submit my application on the app. I submitted my application a week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (84)
31.46%
Less motivated (183)
68.54%

Watched Threads