Cannot deal w this

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can’t coupe I really can’t I have nothing I’m so miserable what life is just sitting in my bedroom miserable feel like death 24/7
I hate everything I have NOTHING to live for I have no hope no bright future no one gives me a chance.

I just need support and help I wish I had friends around me but I don’t I stopped talking to my best friend a few months ago and regret it
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why don't you get back in touch with your friend?

Sitting at home all day and living internally is a steady road to depression, interacting with the outside world is what gives us the will to live.

If you need to chat feel free to PM me :cyber:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
Why don't you get back in touch with your friend?

Sitting at home all day and living internally is a steady road to depression, interacting with the outside world is what gives us the will to live.

If you need to chat feel free to PM me :cyber:
I dunno it’s been almost a year but I still think about her I think she hates me we left things on very bad terms but I just think she won’t wanna hear me out and like I’ve even written out everything in notes I wanan say to her

And yeah I know I’m seeing a doctor Monday to talk about my mental health thanks tho!
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I dunno it’s been almost a year but I still think about her I think she hates me we left things on very bad terms but I just think she won’t wanna hear me out and like I’ve even written out everything in notes I wanan say to her

And yeah I know I’m seeing a doctor Monday to talk about my mental health thanks tho!
That's great about the appointment, no harm in trying to get back into contact with your friend, if it doesn't work out you'll have the clarity to move on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
That's great about the appointment, no harm in trying to get back into contact with your friend, if it doesn't work out you'll have the clarity to move on.
I did it ! I messaged her that took a lot for me to do ! But nervous about the waiting game
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (1)
20%
Less motivated (4)
80%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed