gce o level revision help :)

Watch
sz272727
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i have 9 subjects (20 papers) to give starting from the end of April 2021. o levels are like the equivalent of gcses. can someone please help me on how I can finish the syllabus by January as I plan on just doing yearly pastpapers after that and perfecting the topics that I’m weak on.
right now I’m trying to focus on maths physics chem and bio so how can I manage all of that along with the other subjects. revision tips and TRICKS would be really helpful thanks. I am aiming for As and A*s but I’m just stressed rn because there’s just SO MUCH to learn. ik categorised pastpapers are essential so I have tons of books of them it’s just that where do I start from ? And do I make full on notes because time is ticking
Last edited by sz272727; 2 weeks ago

brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sz272727)
i have 9 subjects (20 papers) to give starting from the end of April 2021. o levels are like the equivalent of gcses. can someone please help me on how I can finish the syllabus by January as I plan on just doing yearly pastpapers after that and perfecting the topics that I’m weak on.
right now I’m trying to focus on maths physics chem and bio so how can I manage all of that along with the other subjects. revision tips and TRICKS would be really helpful thanks. I am aiming for As and A*s but I’m just stressed rn because there’s just SO MUCH to learn. ik categorised pastpapers are essential so I have tons of books of them it’s just that where do I start from ? And do I make full on notes because time is ticking
Do you know which areas/topics you're currently weakest on? I'd recommend focusing on them and trying to learn them in different ways. For example, if you've got a science topic, you could create flashcards to help you actively recall the info, but also make a mind map to help you make connections. When it comes to maths, the best way is to do practice questions - not necessarily exam papers, but just any questions you can find on the topics you struggle most with.

If you're not too sure on which areas you need to focus on, it might be worth doing a past paper per subject to help you identify them. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.25%
No (226)
78.75%

Watched Threads