xox_saher
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,
I’ve been looking for exam questions for A-Level Biology Edexcel A (not B) for months and I just can’t find any. Physics & Maths Tutor and Save my Exams both only have Edexcel B and not A. I mean, I can always practise with Edexcel B but I really want targeted practise. If anyone has any good websites or resources for exam practise (even paid, just not tooo pricey). Then I’d love to hear it. Or if you’ve got a holy grail website that provides good notes then I’d like that too. If other people are or were in the same boat as me, what did you do?
Anything will be much appreciated, thank youu!!
Unlucki
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by xox_saher)
Hi,
I’ve been looking for exam questions for A-Level Biology Edexcel A (not B) for months and I just can’t find any. Physics & Maths Tutor and Save my Exams both only have Edexcel B and not A. I mean, I can always practise with Edexcel B but I really want targeted practise. If anyone has any good websites or resources for exam practise (even paid, just not tooo pricey). Then I’d love to hear it. Or if you’ve got a holy grail website that provides good notes then I’d like that too. If other people are or were in the same boat as me, what did you do?
Do you need past papers or specific exam questions by topic? Past papers you can do via the Edexcel website: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...Exam-materials
And on PMT they also have Edexcel A, unless I'm mistaken? Link here: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...vel-edexcel-a/
xox_saher
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Unlucki)
Do you need past papers or specific exam questions by topic? Past papers you can do via the Edexcel website: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...Exam-materials
And on PMT they also have Edexcel A, unless I'm mistaken? Link here: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...vel-edexcel-a/
Hey, thanks for your reply btw
I need specific exam questions by topic
PMT has notes but not any topical questions for Edexcel A x
Unlucki
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey, thanks for your reply btw
I need specific exam questions by topic
PMT has notes but not any topical questions for Edexcel A x
ohh damn that sucks sorry I can't help further, hopefully someone else will know more
Eminie
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey I also couldn't find any exam questions by topic but PMT also has exam papers here for bio a https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...level-biology/ what I've ended up doing is using the AS papers to practice topic 1+2 for paper 1 and 3+4 for paper 2 and then a level papers for the rest, ill tell you if I find anything more specific though
xox_saher
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Eminie)
Hey I also couldn't find any exam questions by topic but PMT also has exam papers here for bio a https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...level-biology/ what I've ended up doing is using the AS papers to practice topic 1+2 for paper 1 and 3+4 for paper 2 and then a level papers for the rest, ill tell you if I find anything more specific though
hey
thanks so much for your reply!!!
that’s a great idea, I might do that then
and yes, please do xx if I find anything as well, I’ll try to remember to send you it
Hihey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi,
My old bio teacher is sending me topic by topic questions (very slowly), I only have topic 1 questions so far but I can forward them to you as I get them? PM me
xox_saher
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Hihey)
My old bio teacher is sending me topic by topic questions (very slowly), I only have topic 1 questions so far but I can forward them to you as I get them? PM me
OMG YOU’RE SO SWEET <3
thank you thank you thank you so much!!!
yeah that would be perfect, I’ll PM you my email if you want as well. and take your time, I’m sure we’re at the same speed-ish
zuleikhx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
im so sorry but could you send me them as well... ive tried looking for them EVERYWHERE with no success
Hihey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by zuleikhx)
im so sorry but could you send me them as well... ive tried looking for them EVERYWHERE with no success
PM me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (75)
37.5%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (21)
10.5%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (50)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8%

Watched Threads